Dirt Track Racing Jeremy #20

Monday, May 22, 2006

Dirt Track Auto Racing - Facing the Unknown

Dirt Track Auto Racing - Facing the Unknown

I was going to tell you how fantastic my race went last week. . . but I can't. Actually, I was going to be racing twice and I wanted to tell you all about it. But instead, all I can report is RAIN!!! Yes, one thing you can't control is the weather. You wake up in the morning, ready for the dirt track auto racing challenge of your life and BAM, lightning, thunder, rain, slick muddy clay awaits. Two cancellations in one and a half weeks. Great start to the dirt track auto racing season, wouldn't you say.

Instead, I watched a bit of Nascar on TV with my feet up. I love to race though and would rather be on the track then watching it.

So, my dirt track auto racing tip for this week (Tip #5) is: Don't count on the weather to cooperate and call before you go to the track. (Tip #6) Pray for nice sunny days and evenings and dry tracks. Enjoy your two tips. . . see you soon.

If you didn't check out my new spokesmodel, click here right now

http://www.dirttrackracing.citymax.com/video.html

No comments:

Kickin Up the Dirt Track Racing At Dog Hollow Raceway With the Super Late Models