Dirt Track Racing Jeremy #20

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Dirt Track Car: Switching from a Manual to an Automatic

Dirt Track Car: Switching from a Manual to an Automatic

I recently had my modified dirt track car up for sale. I got an email from a guy in NY who said he would be interested in trading my modified for his. I drove back to Latrobe and have been working on the car ever since. My first dirt track race wasn't very successful. I was doing great and was in first until the yellow caution flag interrupted my progress. 5 more laps under the caution flag and my car overheated. Back to the pits. I need to do more work. Not real sure I like driving the automatic. It's different, but I'll make it work or find another modified to race. Don't forget to visit my home page. If you want info on how to find a dirt track job go to: http://jobsearchtop10.com/Default.aspx?PageID=autoracingjobs

No comments:

Kickin Up the Dirt Track Racing At Dog Hollow Raceway With the Super Late Models